is a luxury private members club. Dedicated to 'accessing the inaccessible', the Quintessentially Group concierge service offers its privileged members unrivalled lifestyle management. Alexandra Oliver
is the Digital Content Executive for Quintessentially Lifestyle. She has an editorial background in the fashion industry working with luxury and high street markets. Here Alexandra shares some favourite apps...
- The best way to document amazing experiences that you discover in your day to day life. Whether you are taking a picture of some delicious food (like we all do) or keeping a picture diary of your holiday, Instagram is the perfect app to share your memories and follow others.
- We have all been in a situation in a major city when we need to get somewhere quickly but are not quite sure of the route. Citymapper is the answer to your prayers! We think it is an absolute must-have app for any city lover.
- Any gentleman loves having access to their favourite brands and the Mr Porter app allows you to have it all in your pocket. From designer clothing to luxury grooming, this menswear haven is great for shopping on the go.
Conde Nast Traveller
- Keen jet setters love finding new and exciting places to visit around the world and the Conde Nast Traveller magazine has a wonderful collection of stunning photographs and great reviews. This is great for our members when they spot a new destination they want to visit as we can help get them there!
- Every woman on the go loves picking up a Stylist magazine but sometimes it ends up at the bottom of their bags and forgotten. The Stylist app is the ideal way to keep up to date with the latest fashion and lifestyle news.