Guide to News, Information & Consumer Advice
This channel provides visitors with a huge range of resources. We've reviewed hundreds of sites covering news, consumer advice, legal information, reference sites, genealogy, research services and more. But it's not all serious - our miscellaneous section covers more than a few sites that made us smile.....
Fed up with your normal source for news? We suggest some sites where you could even help shape the news agenda.
It's easy to get lost in the app sea; which ones are actually worthy of your time?
Kate Russell, tech reporter and BBC Click's website diva, shares her favourite websites.
Win Amazon's 8GB 7" tablet, worth £119, perfect for keeping the family entertained.
The professional woman's best friend, filled with inspiring content.
- Shazam Your Fashion The apps to help you find the outfits you've seen when out and about.
- The World Weekly The slick aggregator that brings you the latest news married with original analysis.
- Newsletter of Note A new series where we look at mailers worth subsribing to. First off is The Daily Nutmeg.
- State The global opinion network, the app with extensive knowledge of all that's trending.
- Express Solicitors Award winning national law firm, specialising in personal injury claims.
- Karaoke Network Book a private karaoke party at 19 venues in central London's hotspots.
- My Favourite Apps Lee Smith of Forza Supplements, the UK's most popular fitness supplements, shares some favourites.
- My Web Jimmy McCann of Search Laboratory, the search engine marketing agency, gives us an insight.
- My Favourite Apps Steve Mellor, fitness and nutrition expert and founder of Freedom2Train, shares some favourites.
- My Favourite Apps Andrew Morgan of The Ale Room shares some favourites.
- Motivational Apps of Note Some uplifting app related activities will see you hit 2014 running.
- Best Sites for Wasting Time The sites that help you take life a little less seriously and while away an hour or two.
Copyright TheGoodWebGuide Ltd 1999-2014 version 03-213