Guide to Luxury Shopping Online
As well as everyday sites such as blogs and social media sites, this channel provides a comprehensive list of the best consumer sites on the net. We've reviewed hundreds of our favourites, covering clothes & accessories, lingerie & nightwear, jewellery and more.
Some inspirational gifts the bride and groom will remember for years to come.
Win prizes worth £714, keeping you supplied with gifts for months to come.
Latest discounts and offers from favourite retailers.
For coffee lovers, enjoy membership of the Kopi Coffee Explorer Club, three months for the price of two.
Got a special occasion coming up? Win designer dress hire for two nights, worth £100.
- Consumer Rights Law firm, Hill Dickinson gives us the lowdown on the new legislation, the Consumer Credit Bill.
- Made by Mums with Love A genius online marketplace harnessing the power of mothers with bags of talent and business acumen.
- Make Me Something Special Nothing beats a personalised gift made from wood, that will have a lifetime of memories.
- Charitable Giving in the UK Norman Peires is one of the wealthy ones giving to charity, supporting Help for Heroes.
- The Nation at Play Zoe Salmon chats about the UK's love of sports and hobbies.
- The Brains Behind A Brand Alice chats to Phil Smith, who wants to radically change the way we discover and archive music...
- The Umbrella Shop Brollies for all seasons, when it's raining cats and dogs, with 10% off.
- MyFabulousCollection.com A site that certainly lives up to its tagline, 'fabulous products for fabulous people.'
- Attavanti Beautifully crafted designer handbags, as if straight from the palazzos of Italy.
- Brains Behind A Brand Kirsty Hathaway and Tom Marchant talk of their online business, Beach Tomato.
- Philips The world's number one brand for garment care.
- Market Cross Jewellers A well established brand in the North East of England with an impressive online offering.
Copyright TheGoodWebGuide Ltd 1999-2013 version 03-213