Guide to Gourmet Food & Wine
This channel offers a guide to buying food and wine online. You can also find restaurant guides and sites to help you improve your own skills in the kitchen. Watch out for the latest cookbook reviews and interviews. Check our new Cookery Schools Directory as well as some tried and tested recipes from cooking schools.
What’s the secret to great social media? We chat to Mecca Ibrahim of award-winning Great British Chefs.
Win a casserole dish from Sophie Conran for Portmeirion, worth £70. Perfect for those hearty winter stews.
Leading chefs, food experts and writers spill the beans about what they get up to online.
Buy a gift voucher for a cooking class or course at one of the schools listed on our directory.
For coffee lovers, enjoy membership of the Kopi Coffee Explorer Club, three months for the price of two.
- Real Food Christmas Market, 19-22 December Don't miss this Christmas food extravaganza at London's Southbank Centre.
- The Ale Room A homage to the British craft beer revolution.
- Alex Mackay's Roast Turkey Chestnut cranberry stuffing and Marsala gravy make this the perfect recipe for Christmas lunch.
- Alex Mackay's Recipe for Christmas Pudding The dried fruit notes in this balsamic syrup hit a serious high in this pudding.
- Hot Chocolate à l’Ancienne Chantal Coady's recipe, rich and unctuous to warm the cockles of your heart.
- Mastering the Art of Chocolate We review Chantal Coady's book; it's the perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
- Food App of the Month Download the Festive Cookbook from BBC Good Food, which will arm you for the party season ahead.
- Food Blog of the Month Find recipes by Great British Bake Off runner-up, Ruby Tandoh in Ruby and the Kitchen.
- Behind The Scenes As Rococo Chocolates celebrates its 30th anniversary, we catch up with Chantal Coady.
- Chefs Feed A 2013 Webby Award winner and named by iTunes as one of the Best Apps of 2012.
- A Rather Unusual Chinaman. Track down the best places to eat out in London with the help of this useful blog.
- SimplyCook The new concept recipe kits that will turn your cooking habits around.
Copyright TheGoodWebGuide Ltd 1999-2013 version 03-213