Guide to Gourmet Food & Wine
This channel offers a guide to buying food and wine online. You can also find restaurant guides and sites to help you improve your own skills in the kitchen. Watch out for the latest cookbook reviews and interviews. Check our new Cookery Schools Directory as well as some tried and tested recipes from cooking schools.
Leading chefs, food experts and writers spill the beans about what they get up to online.
The best food and drink websites for making your life a culinary breeze.
Prolong the life of a gourmet gift by choosing a food subscription.
Buy a gift voucher for a cooking class or course at one of the schools listed on our directory.
For coffee lovers, enjoy membership of the Kopi Coffee Explorer Club, three months for the price of two.
- Top Kitchen Gadgets Cook like a Michelin-starred chef with these specialist kitchen gadgets from Sous Chef.
- Elderflower Syllabub with Shortbread Hearts Sophie Conran's recipe for a perfect pudding for summer.
- Patrick Drake of Hello Fresh Emily talks to the co-founder and head chef at the gourmet grocery and recipe delivery service.
- Guild of Food Writers Awards The hotly anticipated 2013 Shortlist is announced.
- Farm Direct From farm to plate, this is simple, seasonal and organic food delivery.
- It's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow Look and feel as good as Gwyneth Paltrow with her new recipe book.
- Classic Chicken, Leek & Bacon Pie Marika Gauci shares a classic pie recipe from her Sunday Pie Club.
- Is this the future for quick service restaurants? Nghi Nguyen on how he's changing the face of modern dining.
- The Kitchen Gift Co Showcasing unique and unusual kitchen gifts and gadgets.
- App of the Month A Facebook for foodies, Foodily brings a social dimension to recipe sharing.
- Blog of the Month Forage for and learn to cook with wild ingredients at Eat Weeds.
- Tarte Tatin with Rosemary and Toasted Almonds Try this classic French brasserie recipe from Daniel Gamiche.
Copyright TheGoodWebGuide Ltd 1999-2013 version 03-213